Springer Nature and The Wellcome Trust are partnering again for this year’s Better Science through Better Data (#scidata19) event. The event brings together researchers to discuss innovative approaches to data sharing, open science, and reproducible research, together with demonstrations of exemplary projects and tools.
We are looking for great cases of how open and reproducible research has been put into practice, for example:
- Case studies of how you share or manage research data in your research
- Compelling examples of reuse of research data for new research
- Examples showcasing the use of digital footprint data for research
- Projects to engage researchers in research data management and reproducible research
- Mentoring and training programmes for open and reproducible research
If you have a great example for any of the above, submit your proposal today* for the opportunity to showcase your work at #scidata19. We have extended the deadline to 8 September 2019.
Need some inspiration? Watch highlights of #scidata18 lightning talks
About Better Science through Better Data (#Scidata19)
In ‘Better Science through Better Data’ (#scidata19) Springer Nature and The Wellcome Trust partner to bring together researchers to discuss innovative approaches to data sharing, open science, and reproducible research, together with demonstrations of exemplary projects and tools.
If you are a researcher, this event will give you the chance to learn more about how research data skills can aid career progression, including how good practice in data sharing can enable you to publish stronger peer-reviewed publications.
Interested in attending? Register now.
*Proposals should be no longer than 200 words. Deadline: 8 September 2019.