At Springer Nature, we are currently developing the ways in which we support researchers with open data services and solutions. As a result of this, we are currently not accepting any new submissions to Research Data Support from individual Springer Nature authors. Find out how we can support you with your research data.
- “Because it is a requirement, our data needed to be shared.” As a Wellcome-funded researcher, Dr Tsai is required to share research data. A growing number of funders, institutions and publishers have requirements for data sharing. Research Data Support can help you meet your data sharing requirements faster and easier.
- “I was unaware of any other service providers like this one.” Whether you need help finding a research data repository or help organizing your data for sharing, our expert curation team can advise you on best practice.
- “It was straightforward and easy to use.” Research Data Support will save you time and:
- Create and enhance the metadata for your datasets, making them easier to find and reuse
- Check for the presence of sensitive and identifying information
- Provide unique persistent links to your datasets
- Make your data citable, so you can link them to your publications and gain more credit
- Help you choose an appropriate license for your data
- Provide rich usage statistics for your datasets
- “Research is easier to interpret when you can see the original data.” Research Data Support helps ensure your research data are findable and accessible by providing rich metadata and descriptions.
- “I would use this service again as it works.” Secure data upload and storage, quick and easy to use, and expert curation are all reasons why researchers including Dr Tsai are recommending Research Data Support.
Using the Research Data support service is quick and simple. Find out more and get started today.