- Update your profile Share your research background with other members of the Research Data Community by adding information about yourself to your profile.
Include a picture: uploading a picture of yourself will make it more likely for other members to interact with you and follow your profile.
- Add your contact details: why not add links to your website and social media accounts.
- Don’t forget to add your email address to make it easier for other members to contact you directly.
To upload a profile picture:
- click on your circular profile in the top right corner of the purple banner
- select account settings, followed by Avatar
- choose file to upload
Once you have uploaded the picture save the changes and the image will automatically appear as your profile picture.
Are you working on something interesting at the moment? Why not share your current research with the members of the Research Data Community?
Here is an example profile: