Better Science through Better Data 2018 - call for lightning talks proposals
We are calling for people to present ‘lightning talks’ (7-minutes or less) on sharing, publishing, integrating or reusing research data at this year’s Better Science through Better Data (#scidata18) event in London, United Kingdom - Wednesday 14th November 2018.
We are looking for great examples of how open and reproducible research has been put into practice, for example:
• Case studies of how you share or manage research data in your research
• Tools and services for data sharing, data reuse or collaborative research
• Mentoring and training programmes for open and reproducible research
• Compelling examples of reuse of research data for new research
• Projects to engage researchers in research data management and reproducible research
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your work. The event will be live-streamed globally and in front of an audience of over 150 of your peers. Again, this year's #scidata18 event is in partnership with the Wellcome Trust.
(If you're not ready simply leave the title, proposal and author information boxes blank and we will email you the form for later.)
*Proposals should be no longer than 200 words. Deadline: 1st September 2018
Not interested in presenting?
Pre-register your interest to attend/live-stream the event in London and we will email you when registration is live.
Watch the introduction to last year's event.